Start a collaboration project with schools from abroad with the support of Erasmus +
EU supports international school collaboration through the Key Action 2 of Erasmus + Programme called “Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices – strategic partnerships“
- This is an opportunity for networking and mobility of GLOBE teachers and students
- In past GLOBE schools submitted similar projects and succeeded
- deadline to submit project applications is March 24, 2020
What is a Strategic Partnership
- School Exchange Partnerships: Only schools can participate in this type of partnership. The projects can use mobility opportunities
for pupils and staff to help the participating schools develop as organizations and increase their ability to work in international projects.
- In addition, combining mobility and physical exchanges with virtual cooperation through eTwinning is strongly encouraged.
Strategic Partnerships must involve a
minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 schools from at least two different countries. Countries that can participate are listed
- project duration is between
12 and 36 months with a start from September 2019.
More on the field-specific priorities is available in the
Programme Guide. (page 99-124)
How to find a partner GLOBE school?
- You can contact any GLOBE school that you already know
You can find a new one through
We encourage you record your contact information and project topic to the spreadsheet as soon as possible, but not later than
February 10th. Other teachers can then contact you directly. The spreadsheet is available only to the GLOBE community.
National Agency in your country – Important Point of Contact
We recommend you to contact the National Agency in your country which can provide detailed information in your language (How to apply & What are
the rules). They advise candidates how to write and complete a project proposal. The list of agencies is